What Can Delia Do For Me?
Your body holds the blueprint of your health and wholeness. Manual Therapy and Long-Distance Healing are two complementary modalities which help you read your body’s blueprint, take action and heal.
- Manual Therapy is a full-body, noninvasive, hands-on therapy performed on a treatment table using multiple techniques.
- Long-Distance Healing is a deep and tangible connection through the energy field to stimulate the natural healing process of your body. It can be performed wherever you are. A Long-Distance Healing session also empowers you with lasting tools to maintain equanimity between sessions.
Sometimes an ache is as straightforward as a tight muscle or joint. A simple realignment of its structure and your body feels as good as new.
Sometimes pain is the symptom of an entire system which has drifted out of balance and unable to function optimally. Delia specializes in Functional Therapy. Functional Therapy is a great help with the following examples:
- Stress, anxiety and numbness inform us of a strained nervous system
- Stomach ache, heart burn and SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth) reveal a challenged digestive system
- Allergies and lyme disease are struggles of the immune system
- Hot flashes, sleep issues and fertility concerns tell the story of a disrupted endocrine system
- Headaches reveal a compromised vascular system or Craniosacral system strain
- Neck and back pain which won’t go away often speak about an imbalance between the heart, lungs and joints lying underneath the tight muscles.
Emotional and Energetical Charge
Sometimes there is an energetical charge associated with the physical pain. Stress, anxiety, trauma, depression, PTSD, etc… all have biological markers, but they are only one part of the story. Mind-body connection used in Long-Distance Healing looks at how emotions, transgenerational issues and other types of less-talked-about energies are lodged in the physical body. These layers need to be acknowledged and released before optimal health returns.
Navigating Covid-19 Safely.
Unfortunately, the social impact of the Covid-19 pandemic looks far from over. Scientific studies point to the fact that transmission of the Covid-19 virus happens mostly during sustained close proximity in confined spaces (over 15 minutes). In order to move forward safely for both her clients and our entire community, Delia is currently offering Long-Distance Healing only.
What is Long-Distance Healing ?
Full presence, deep connection and personalized care are the staples of Delia’s Long-Distance Healing. Together you will connect virtually and, even more importantly, through the energy field. You will receive your session in the comfort of your home – no need to spend additional time and money just to get to a session.
During Long-Distance Healing, Delia establishes such a clear energetical and embodied connection with her clients that most experience a deeply-felt sense of her presence and energetical “hands”. Created with your full accord, this deep connection opens a door for Delia to use her expertise with Manual Therapy techniques, in their long-distance form, to facilitate your healing on many levels. In some cases, the results are even more powerful than in person.
All issues and healing needs for an in-person session can be addressed with Long-Distance Healing. Whichever aspect of your body needs support will receive attention during a session.
Together with Delia, you will uncover your personal truth. What are all the layers and components of your specific situation? Most importantly, how do you disentangle them and create your path to an optimally functioning and lasting balance?
The healing path could be:
- Helping you tune in and figure out how to calm your nervous system when your stress level is high
- Finding peace so that you can think clearly and be creative even when circumstances are challenging
- Guiding you to connect to unlock energetical resources and personal resilience that you can rely on
- Creating a meaningful dialog and healing with parts of your physical body that are complaining and in need of therapeutic skills.
Book a free 20-minute call to learn more about what Long-Distance Healing can do for you.
What is Manual Therapy?
Manual Therapy sessions are in-person and take place in Delia’s office.
During the session, Delia gently places her hands on different locations of your body to listen and offer feedback using various healing techniques. As a result of this gentle touch, your body engages its natural healing power to bring you back to vibrant health.
This method is called Manual Therapy in the Unites States and Osteopathy in the rest of the world. Manual Therapy includes techniques such as CranioSacral Therapy, Somato Emotional Release, Visceral Manipulation, Neural Manipulation and more.
Explore how Manual Therapy helps you to be pain free.Read More
Who is Delia?
Delia is a therapist whose work is informed by her extensive knowledge and practice of Manual Therapy, anatomy, physiology, dance, Reiki, energy work and meditation.Read More
Your body is highly intelligent and self-balancing.Read More
A gentle and non-invasive hands-on modality, CranioSacral Therapy releases tensions in and around the nervous system.Read More
Be gentle with your vital organs.
Somato Emotional Release
Rebalancing emotions for the health and well-being.
people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel"
than in your deepest philosophy"
are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"
Ralph Waldo Emerson